Mini Fruit Pizzas
(recipe made from looking at this picture)
- Sugar Cookies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fruit (any type of fruit that you like on fruit pizza. Any berries are great, kiwi is good, several others are good too)
- Bake sugar cookies. I used store bought cookie dough because I knew that I had to cut a few corners in order to get everything done. If you have time and desire you can make these cookies from scratch using your favorite sugar cookie recipe. I personally would probably go ahead and use store bought cookie dough because I do not think that I make the best cookies, but you can use whatever you prefer.
- Make or buy cream cheese frosting. I made my own because I was already making it for the Nutella Brownies. Otherwise I would have bought a can of cream cheese frosting and it would have worked out fine. Here is my recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting, if you want to use it.
- Cut up the fruit if needed
- Frost the cookies
- Arrange the fruit on the cookies
- Enjoy! They are super yummy!
Linking up to:
Nap Time Crafters, While He Was Napping, Cornerstone Confessions, A Pinch of Joy, Addicted to Recipes, Serendipity and Spice, My Favorite Finds, Claiming our Space, Frugal Girls, Blissful and Domestic,